ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
How it works
- Adaptive Cruise Control solves the problem of having to turn cruise on and off to adapt to changing traffic.
- It allows you to set the distance you want to maintain between you and the vehicle in front, in addition to setting your cruising speed. You have up to four different length gaps to choose from.
- Its radar automatically scans the vehicles ahead of you when you activate Adaptive Cruise Control, using a button on your steering wheel.
Does the legwork for you
- The system automatically reduces your speed when it detects a slower vehicle so the gap you’ve chosen between you and the vehicle in front is maintained.
- As soon as the slow vehicle speeds up or you change lanes, Adaptive Cruise Control automatically returns to your chosen cruising speed.
- It’s easy to switch off Adaptive Cruise Control – just put your foot on the brake.
Innovation for all
Previously found only on high-end vehicles, we have engineered the system to be more cost effective so it can be introduced into more vehicles